- Mphephu Dr., Thohoyandou, 0950, South Africa
Peermont serves its guests and clients with the purpose of providing relaxing stays and exciting times. It is with that goal that we strive to employ and develop individuals who not only share our values, but align themselves with our purpose and will embody our service ethos. Peermont employees are a special breed who look for ways to inject every duty with a culture of going above and beyond in order to create exceptional memories.
• Follows all required safety and standard operating procedures and policies.
• Responsible for all cleaning in and around the Complex, Office buildings and Hotel areas
• Cleans floors and rooms on the complex, including dust, mopping, damp mopping, sweeping,
vacuuming, dusting, picking up objects off the floor, empty dust bins and spot cleaning glass
• Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing
fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile
floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
• Sets up stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
• Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
• Transports dirty operating equipment or linen to correct areas for cleaning and restock areas
with clean operating equipment or linen
• Assists other departments or employees when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
• Performs additional duties as and when required by management
• Filling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels
• Coordinating duties with other cleaners
• Ordering new cleaning supplies as needed
• Report maintenance issues to the maintenance department
• Utilise the Omni system
Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Good interpersonal skills.
Shift work is an operational requirement.
Operationally required to work in smoking areas.