October 25, 2022October 25, 2022 | adminadmin | 0 Comment | 5:49 pm
harmacy Stores Assistant
Pharmacy Stores Assistant
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Facility: Life The Glynnwood Hospital
Position: Pharmacy Stores Assistant
A vacancy exists for a Store Assistant Pharmacy based at Life The Glynnwood Hospital, reporting to Tau Motatinyane, Inventory Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of stock for all the wards in the hospital.Critical Outputs
- Set up and maintenance of preferred stock levels, and daily picking and ordering of stock to ensure a quality pharmaceutical supply service.
- Stock control including cycle counts, stock takes and dead stock management.
- Stock management to ensure security of stock and to minimize loss due to expiry or redundancy.
- Receiving and packing of goods and housekeeping.
- Issue of stock to wards and theatre.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all other functions within the hospital.
- Effectively respond to queries and handle accordingly.
- Collection and delivery service to all areas of the hospital as required
- Be prepared to work weekends and after hours as per duty roster.
- Assist with administrative and clerical functions.
- Grade 12 National Senior Certificate
- Computer literacy is essential
- Relevant work experience in hospital pharmacy is important.
- Be available to work extra hours when needed
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Motivating and developing people
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Action orientation
Closing dateFriday, October 28, 2022
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.