JOB DESCRIPTION/ ADVERTISMENT
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
The Europcar Branch in Polokwane has permanent Driver: Light Duty opportunities for candidates. Someone who clearly understands that we sell a service and that the quality of the vehicle we provide plays a critical role in the customer’s experience. …Someone who is eager to serve, derives satisfaction from providing customers with a quality vehicle, at the right time…every time! …Calm under pressure – someone who operates company assets responsibly while striving to meet customer expectations… every time! …Someone who takes pride in their work and does not need to be reminded of the impact it has on delivering the quality promise our brands stand for. …Someone who wants to learn and grow and make a positive contribution to the team’s success. …Are you this person? Do you meet the minimum and competency requirements of the role.
Covid-19 vaccination is an important part of Motus Retail and Rental’s commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19 not only in our workplaces, but the country as a whole. This is because vaccines offer protection to employees by reducing their risk of infection, or the severity of their symptoms; and at a population level, referred to as population-immunity. Given that vaccination is a priority in the fight against COVID-19, we encourage vaccinated candidates to apply for the vacant position
The purpose of this position is deliver efficient, friendly customer service; and to ensure that every renter receives a vehicle on time, that meets our quality and safety standards.
Should your application be short-listed, you will be contacted for an interview and/ or a psychometric assessment. If you have not received an invitation to attend an interview by 25/11/2022, please consider your application unsuccessful. (internal and online)
• Cleaning of vehicle interior and exterior to our high standards.
• Vehicle quality control, including identification and reporting of expired license vehicles and any other issue that does not conform to our quality standards.
Refueling vehicles, checking tyre pressure and oil/water/other fluids after every rental.
• Delivering vehicles to customers in accordance with our procedures.
• Handling vehicle check-ins in accordance with company, quality control and claims procedures.
• Maintaining cleanliness of yard and other surrounding areas.
• Maintaining the integrity of the company by behaving ethically and safeguarding the assets and interests of both the business and our customers.
• Other duties on request.
• 2 years relevant driving experience
• NQF Level 4(Grade 12 or equivalent)
• Valid, unendorsed Code 8 driver’s license (at least 2 years old)
• Computer literate (basic level will suffice)
• Able to read a map.
Essential to Note: The successful candidate must be willing to work overtime/shifts/weekends when required.
• Communication skills (comfortably conversant in English/ read & write)
• Good interpersonal skills to support excellent face-to-face customer relations.
Must be able to handle pressure and exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
• A team player.
• Professional is all aspects of conduct, grooming (neat and presentable).
• Highly resilient in the face of adversity, long hours, customer conflict etc.
• Energetic, self-motivated
• Flexible – over peak periods, things can change minute by minute. You pick up your bag to leave at the end of a shift, there’s a crisis and you need to delay leaving so you can jump in and help.
• Driven for both individual and team goal achievement.
Trustworthy, highly responsible, honesty and integrity in all business dealings.
CLOSING DATE: 02 NOVEMBER 2022