Vodacom Skills Training Programme 2023
Vodacom Skills Training Programme 2023: Vodacom invites interested applicants who have either completed their undergraduate degree before or by the end of 2022 to apply for a Skills Training Programme that starts on the 1st Of February, 2023.
The Skills Programme will provide unemployed graduates with a permanent employment opportunity. During the programme, candidates will be mentored and trained, and receive on the job training plus a full salary and benefits like permanent employees.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be placed into a permanent destination role within Vodacom. They will also get an opportunity to apply for more stretch assignments locally and internationally so to build their expertise and leadership capabilities.
Programme Title: Vodacom Graduate Programme
Duration: 2 years
Start Date: February 1st, 2023
Vodacom Skills Training Programme 2023 Minimum Requirements:
- Applicants must be younger than 27 years old and have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be a South African citizen by Birth or Naturalisation. Citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration.
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum of 65 % aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, and Information Systems/Information Technology.
- Time management skills and interpersonal relations.
- Excellent communication skills and complex problem-solving capabilities.
- Customer service skills and resilient.
- Innovative, flexible and digital savvy.
How To Apply:
Please visit Vodacom Careers to be considered for the programme. Once the Vodacom Resources team receives your application, they will assess your application then provide you with feedback.