Important: Anyone can apply, as long as they are willing to relocate
Salary: R21 418 per month
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
This training will aim at teaching people everyday traffic police function which they will eventually us to undertake auxilliary constable/traffic warden functions.
Key Responsibility Areas
– controlling pedestrians and traffic at different sites.
– Notifying drivers and the general public about traffic violations.
– attending automobile accident scenes and informing the control room of the kind, location, and severity of the accident
– dealing with criminal offenses and reporting significant events to the control room.
– showing up in court to present evidence
executing point-duty tasks at broken or dysfunctional robots.
– taking the essential first steps in response to an emergency or calamity.
– taking care of public grievances.
– Matric (Grade 12)
– Valid motor vehicle drivers’ license (Code B) or the ability to obtain one within 9 months, as well as passing a Durban Metropolitan Police Service driver’s examination.
– Have permanent residency in the Republic of South Africa (RSA), for which he or she must provide documentation.
– Be at least 18 years old and under the age of 35 on the application deadline (documentary proof is required).
– Undergo a medical examination to ensure that he or she is physically and mentally fit to be appointed to the position for which he or she has applied.
– You must be fluent in English and at least one other official language.
– Have no prior criminal convictions.
Allow his or her fingerprints to be taken.
– Be prepared for his or her background to be investigated.
– Medical aid
– Pension Fund
How to apply
The Thekwini municipality only wants you to apply via their online system. This means that there is no email for sending applications.
Make sure your supporting documents are scanned to your phone whenever you click apply in order to finish your application all at once.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing date: 20 January 2023