Provinces: Western Cape, Gauteng , Guate
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
You work hard and make things happen; you collaborate with others, you concentrate over giving our customers what they want, you execute and hit your goals, and you have an open mind.
– Obsessed with your customers?go above and beyond to produce unforgettable moments.
– Achieve your goals. A successful store depends on you.
– Act as a Foundation Ambassador.
– Make your store seem fantastic by following directions and moving quickly.
– We cherish our customers and our merchandise.
THE WINNING SKILLS
– The very best casual legend is you. Available, trustworthy, and masterful at managing competing demands.
– You are aware of what is necessary to satisfy our customer’s needs.
– Your friends refer to you as the talkative one. You’re adept at communicating underwater.
– Keep it easy, fearless, and enjoyable
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives. Taking a whole-self approach, we enable our teams mentally and physically through wellness tools, resources & benefits.
– Through expert-led development sessions and our internationally recognized online learning platform YOU Learning, take control of your development and quicken your personal and professional growth.
– As you weave your way through our 7 brands, try new things and hone your talents.
– Work hard, play hard with yearly international reward vacations, Cotton On Foundation community ambassador trips, and 50% off COG’s seven brands.
How to apply
All applications need to be done online, no other forms of applications will be accepted. While applying you will need to answer application questions that will determine whether or not you will be hired.