Provinces: different provinces nationwide
Purpose of jobs
To provide service excellence through efficient point of sale (POS) operating activities, helpful customer service, and in-store merchandising that improves the customer experience.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
– to promptly and effectively complete all operational tasks at the point of sale.
– While scanning merchandise, taking payments, and processing clubcard benefits, high levels of accuracy must be maintained.
– should always guarantee that currency is handled safely.
– It’s crucial to actively promote the Clicks clubcard and sign up new members in order to reach the clubcard participation goals.
– Customers need to be informed about promotions in order to boost sales and make sure they “feel good and spend less.”
– To be a brand ambassador, be noticeable, and provide a helpful and knowledgeable service in order to deliver excellent customer service.
– To efficiently perform and uphold all merchandising and general housekeeping duties in line with store and visual merchandise standards.
– To support the Group’s goal of becoming the customer’s first choice in health and beauty stores by exemplifying the corporate values.
- Desirable: experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- Essential: Grade 12
- Desirable: Maths 50% and English 50% at Grade 12 level
How to apply
The clicks online system must be used to submit all applications. Other application methods won’t be taken into consideration. You must use the Clicks website to search for shop assistant in order to apply.
Type “Shop Assistant” in the search bar and all the positions will show. See picture below
Type “Wellness Assistant” in the search bar and all the positions will show. See picture below
Click below to go to clicks site and apply
Closing date: 14 January 2022