Eskom Trainee Programme 2023 : Eskom, which provides a huge percentage of South African’s electricity, invites interested applicants to apply for a Trainee Technician Programme. The programme will be running in various Eskom Power Stations across the country. No experience is required to qualify.
Successful Applicants will be required to sign a 24-months Internship Contract and will be paid a stipend according to Company Policies and Procedures.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Trainees will learn how to assist with the modifications to improve reliability of plant, perform QC checks, and how to maintain optimisation of all allocated systems.
At the end of the internship, candidates will be equipped with sufficient skills in regards to the recommissioning of plant and improving its reliability.
Programme Title: Trainee Technician
Number of Positions: 20
Location: Various Power Stations
Reference Number: ERI 0011799(a)
Closing Date: January 20th, 2023
Eskom Trainee Programme 2023 Minimum Requirements:
- Applicants must have completed S4 in Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office (Word and Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Committed, reliable and honest.
- Adaptability to change and self-motivated.
- Problem-solving skills and forward thinking.
- Good leadership skills, positive attitude and safety concious.
How To Apply:
Please visit Eskom Trainee Programme 2023 to apply.
Please Note: Should you receive no response within 28 days after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
As an Employment Equity Employer, Eskom may give preference to candidates from under-presented designated groups. Candidates living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.