Clicks Group Pharmacist Assistant Learnership 2023: Clicks Group invites unemployed young people who are passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care to apply for a Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme.
During the programme, successful applicants will be reporting to the Pharmacist Manager and will be expected to successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy, under an approved tutor.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
They will be providing support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC), and will be earning a monthly stipend.
At the end of the Programme, learners will obtain a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant). This certificate will be accredited by the Pharmacy Healthcare Academy.
Programme Title: Pharmacist Assistant Learnership
Location: Howick, Mount Edgecomb, Westwood, Bluff Towers, Harrismith, Dihlabeng, Millerton, Longbeach Mall, Ben Fleur, The Bluff, Midway Crossing, Vaal Gate, Ladysmith, Vredenburg, Parklands, Alex Plaza, Gardens Centre
Clicks Group Pharmacist Assistant Learnership 2023 Minimum Requirements:
- Applicants must have passed Matric/Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics or 60% in Mathematics Literacy, 50% in English and have passed Biology (Life Science) or Physical Science.
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent customer service skills and a team player.
- Organized and attention to detail.
- Numerical and literacy skills.
- Integrity, reliable and honest.
- Planning, relating and networking abilities.
- Ability to deliver results, meet customer expactations, follow instructions and procedures.
- Adhere to values and principles.
- The Pharmacist Learnership programme will consist of a theoretical and practical component.
- Learners are expected to attend the required training interventions and complete the competency assessments. Proof of Evidence must be submitted as and when required.
- Candidates will ONLY obtain the National Qualification Framework certificate once the competency assessments have been successfully completed.
How To Apply:
To Apply, please visit Clicks Learnership Opportunities.Kindly apply as per your grographic location. Only online applications will be accepted. Late applications will not be considered.